4th Grade Teacher
Norwalk Catholic School is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year:
Fourth Grade Teacher with content areas: Reading & Science
The classroom teacher is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Practicing Catholic Preferred: Help carry on the mission of Christ’s church.
- Hold a current Ohio Department of Education license/certification in Early Childhood Education Pre-K-3 with 4-5 endorsement or equivalent
- Have a current BCI/FBI background check
- Be willing to take the Toledo Diocese VIRTUS program (formerly Protecting Our Youth), as well as the Mysterium Christi new teacher online classes
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the desired teaching area
- Maintain excellent classroom behavior management
- Provide lesson plans weekly to building administrator
- Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all learners
- Provide exemplary communication skills to parents, staff, and stakeholders
- Work well with fellow staff members in a professional learning community to ensure what is best for our students
- Build positive, productive, professional, relationships with students and families
- Have an understanding of technology pertinent to the classroom including Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Smart Technologies, PowerSchool, and document cameras
- Candidates must abide by and agree to the contractual Catholic affirmations and expectations put forth regarding the role of teacher/minister.
To apply for this position, the following documents are required:
- Letter of intent
- Completed teacher application from our web page:http://norwalkcatholicschools.org/index.php?page=employment-opportunities
- A copy of teaching license/certificate
- College transcripts
- 3 letters of reference
- BCI/FBI completed background check
Interested candidates should mail or email your information to:
Norwalk Catholic Elementary School
Attn: Melissa Englert, Principal
31 Milan Avenue
Norwalk, OH 44857
**APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED
Head Baseball Coach
St. Paul High School is accepting applications for the position of Head Baseball Coach. Please send a letter of interest along with a resume and references to:
John Livengood, Athletic Director
93 E. Main Street
Norwalk, Ohio 44857
Applications will be accepted until August 16, 2019.
To be considered as a substitute teacher or to keep an application on file, please print a teacher application form and follow directions for submitting for this position.
Part-time Housekeeping Employee
Norwalk Catholic School is in need of a Part-Time Housekeeping employee. Responsibilities for this position include knowledge of cleaning procedures and ability to perform cleaning duties in school building and classrooms, dependability to be self directed/responsible and the ability for light lifting (20-30 lbs) as needed. This is a seasonal position that will require 4 hours per day during the school year starting approximately 4:00pm. To apply please send a general application form (non-teacher) (available in the left column) and resume to the attention of Michael McLaughlin, Business Manager, 93 East Main St., Norwalk OH 44857 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.